Saturday, June 21, 2008

Resort

Hello from Turkey!  Sorry it took a while to put up some pictures...we've been on the beach too much.  haha...but seriously.  The beach here is amazing, the food is amazing, the room is amazing, everything is amazing!  So, here are the pictures (so far)...


A view of the beach


Being weird.  I like this one because you can see Nicole in my sunglasses


The view from our balcony.


Nicole playing in the sand on the beach.  That's the Mediterranean Sea.


Having fun in the pool.  The next three pictures are taken in a row.



A garden in front of our room.


The beach


Nicole in the pool.


I'll try to put up some more pictures later!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the pictures.
I can only imagine how beautiful it is there.
Please post more!

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! How fun!Takes me back to our trip to Florida a few weeks ago.
Belinda