Friday, June 27, 2008

Heat

It's hot.  There's no way around it.  The high for the past couple of days has been around 108 with about 50% humidity.  There's no dry heat here.  Last night it cooled off to an amazing 76.  

Here's an example of how hot it is.  This morning when I took a shower, I went to grap my soap (liquid kind) which is normally a gel...when it's not boiling.  I'm not kidding here, when I poured it out, it was just like thick water.  The soap was warmer than I was.  I didn't even touch the hot water nozzle.  Nothin' but cold water for this guy!  

The heat is worth it though.  I would live through the heat just for the food.  Then you add in the friends, the hospitality, and the culture and it's an added bonus.  Anyways, that's all for now.  Just expressing my love and affection of heat.

No comments: