Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New York


Well, I'm sorry this is a little over due, but I finally had time to catch up on the blogsphere.

New York was incredible.  Nicole and I went to NY for Nicole's Grandma's 80th birthday/family reunion. I met a ton of people there.  There was close to 50 people at the reunion/birthday party!  Surprisingly, I can still remember most of them!  Woot!  Anyways, we had a great time.  90% of our time was spent with family.  We actually had the opportunity of staying with Nicole's Aunt (Eileen) and boyfriend (Jon).  We had such a great time there.  It turns out that Jon is an IT supervisor for a library supply company (plug-www.gaylord.com ) Anyways, he is seriously hooking me up with his old stuff that would sit in his drawers, closets, etc.  What a blessing!!

In the 10% of our time there that was not spent with family, it was spent eating pizza (9%) and apple picking.  I think I ate 6 apples in the 20 minutes of picking.  Then drank an apple cider on the drive home.  I had way too many apples that day...

Here are some pictures of the fam plus other randomness.




1 comment:

Mary said...

Great photos! Thanks, I started a blog also....mainly photos.
http://maryburbank.blogspot.com/