Saturday, October 11, 2008

Apps I Use

As many of you know, I use a mac (Macbook Pro). A lot of us out in blogland use macs and I wanted to list some of my top apps, so here they are:

Microsoft Office 2008-I would be useless without this.

Adobe Photoshop-This is where I get to express my creativity. There's not a lot there, but I try.

Plaxo-This is the best app I have. It automatically syncs my Address Book and iCal to plaxo's site. This way I can have my calendar and contacts wherever I go (because it has a cell friendly website).

The Missing Sync-This app is awesome. It syncs everything on my Q to everything on my mac. My calenday, contacts, notes, call log, texts, etc. Then Plaxo syncs it all online. Pretty awesome system.

iCal, iTunes, and Mail-I love all these apps and use them pretty much every day.

Newsfire-This is the best RSS news reader I've found. This is how I keep up with everyone's blogs because it automatically downloads them when the cmputer is online and I can read them whenever I have time (with or without internet!)

That's about it. Hit up the comments and recommend some apps to me. I always love a fresh new app!

1 comment:

E said...

Twitter - www.twitter.com
Qik - www.qik.com
Pidgin - www.pidgin.im
Deskspace - www.otakusoftware.com/deskspace
Firefox - www.firefox.com