Saturday, September 27, 2008

A OK

Well my epidural yesterday went pretty good. When I get nervous I start cracking jokes...so the jokes were endless and only got worse. it started with "Wow, this is the first time I've paid someone to see my crack!" We'll stop there...

But really, it went really well. Although I must say that I felt a lot more than they said I would. That aside, I have significantly less pain than yesterday (even with the soreness...) All in all I'm praying that this will be a permanent fix.

My side note for today...the show "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" is by far, my favorite show of all time. It's not meant for kiddies...but the humor is so creative and...humorous! So if you have the courage to watch it, do it!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for the update, glad you are feeling better. Maybe it is that human meat? He he, sorry a little It's Always Sunny humor.
New series to rent on Netflix...
The Flight of the Conchords. Not for the kiddies either, but the songs they write are so funny. One guy looks like Tyler "Phillie"