Friday, September 12, 2008

MRI

Hello world.

I finally was able to scan my MRI pictures into my computer.  On the first picture, the bulge is in my lower back.  You can see that it's not white like the others...it's black and yucky.  The second picture is taken from the top down.  It's like I am a loaf of bread and they cut me in half.  Pretty cool.  They added a nice pointer to help show where it's at.

So with this, I have to have an epidural.  I'm not sure if I put this up yet or not.  It's Sep. 26th in Fargo.  Nicole's going to drive me back so I can crash in the bed!

Anyways, that's really all for now.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ouch, it hurts just looking at it.
I am sorry Ry-Guy. I hope the epidural will bring you some relief.

Love you
Mom

E said...

I'm right there with ya, buddy. My L5-S1 (or whatever the lowest one is) has burst as well as has a huge bone spur that hits my nerve running down my right leg. SUCKS! After talking with a friend who had back surgery, she said that her and three other friends all went through something similar to what I would go through, where they would remove the disc since it's bad. She said that 3 of them are fine, but one guy was seriously messed up from the surgery. And all of them have nerve damage where parts of their body are now numb. I'm really debating it now. I would like to get the bone spur shaved off, but if they do that, they might as well remove the whole bone. They said my recovery time would be just a few weeks though?! A FEW WEEKS, compared to the six plus MONTHS that it will take my shoulder to heal after THAT surgery. UGH! Oh well. Prayin' for you bud. Keep us posted!