Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life

Hey, sorry it's been so long for an update.  Things in Ellendale are going pretty good.  Nicole and I work in the Coffee Shop on campus...so if you're ever happen to "swing by" Ellendale...  haha.

Anyways, there isn't too much happening lately.  In a couple of days I go to the doctor in Fargo to discuss some treatment options for my back.  For those of you who don't know I have a bulged/borderline herniated disc in my lower back (L4-L5).  It's been getting progressively worse lately.  So that will be good.  I'll make sure to post the results on here as soon as I find out.

It's a weird feeling knowing that we'll be leaving Ellendale in about 6 months (God willing...).  We started cleaning out everything that we want to give away to TBC's Salvation Army-type store (only it's free).

Well, that's it for now.  The posts (for the meantime) are going to be a little off because we don't have internet at our house, so we have to go to the school to do it.  We don't feel like signing a year long contract at 95 bucks a month just for internet!!!  It's ridiculous.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing you and Nicole next week. It is hard to believe you will be graduating from college!