Friday, July 4, 2008

Ifran/Azrou

I'm sorry that it has been a while since I have put up some pictures, but I think this post will make up for it.  I'll add some captions to the pictures to help explain.




Moroccan Fruit Loops.  Less colorful and less sugary.  It reminds me of the colored pasta noodles...but only as Fruit Loops.




Ifran is a city located about an hour outside of Fes.  It looks like a slice of Sweden landed in Morocco.  There's the Swedish architecture, flowers, ponds, ...and this lion.




Just outside of Ifran and Azrou there's a mountain that has monkeys that run wild.  As you can see from these next couple of pictures, there are no cages, no leashes, and no rabies shots.  Thank God Michael Scott had the Rabies Fun Run.  If you didn't get that joke...watch The Office Season 4 on www.hulu.com.




For some reason, baby monkeys are awesome.




The stare-down.




Pretty cool picture.
















My favorite shot.  Just so you know, Nicole took all of these pictures.  She does an incredible job with a camera!




This is a cool shop in Azrou with fun curvy lamps.  We ended up buying the cool candle holders in front of the lamps.



As you can see, Morocco is pretty awesome.  It's weird to think that in 11 days we'll be back home.  It's like we just came here...and now we're leaving.  There's one thing for sure though, we will come back with a plethora of stories!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Nicole I agree with Ryan you do a great job of taking pictures.

Your summer has gone by fast and I am looking forward to hearing about your trip.

Love you lots
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole and Ryan, From the loks of the pictues, you guys are having a great time...I enjoyed the pictures and the comments. I hope to see you both in Sept in New York.

Take care of each other.

Love,
Aunt Eileen